Stevens Law Group is a law firm providing legal services relating to intellectual property matters for clients of all sizes, including start-up companies to Fortune 100 corporations. The firm provides strategic counseling to help clients enforce, defend, build and leverage an intellectual property portfolio to add revenue and to provide a competitive advantage among competitors. Conveniently located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Stevens Law Group represents a number of high-tech clients that are developing the next generation of technology. Stevens Law Group strives to provide high quality service, in a timely manner and at reasonable rates.
- IP Litigation, Plaintiff-side Enforcement and Defense. Specialists in IP related litigation matters, and in some circumstances can accommodate contingency fee arrangements for practicing entities. Planning and assessment of any enforcement or defensive actions prior to any significant investment of time or resources.
- Strategic Acquisition and Sales. We have brokered or assisted in the transfer of over $250 million in assets in 2009, exceeded this in 2010, and we expect 2011 to be yet another banner year. With strategic relationships, experience and industry insight, we can help a company build or sell off IP portfolios with a strategic focus.
- Patent and Trademark Filings. Broad and deep expertise in many technical areas, extensive background in IP law, including litigation, licensing, and procurement.
- Licensing. IP licensing programs to capture ROI in a company’s IP.
- Corporate Services. We offer a wide range of corporate services for companies large and small, including focused services for startup companies. In addition, we offer services including drafting corporate agreements, for example operating agreements, click-through agreements, software resale agreements, licensing agreements, and other agreements companies need.
From conception, to commercialization in products, and even exit events, we can help recognize the full potential of your IP.
Technical expertise includes software, social networks, VOIP, security software/hardware, complex circuits, medical devices, nanotech, silicon processes, internet, networks, novelty items, and other areas.